In the east of Seine et Marne, situated in the city center of Provins, this magnificent stone building is inspired by the ecclesiastical architecture.
Inaugurated in 1879, the court of Provins is a solid building just like the time period of its construction.
The facade calls back that of a temple with a triangular front wall supported by its magnificent columns in stones.
Built on plot of land of 483sqm, he proposes a surface of 1010sqm distributed on three levels:
At the ground floor, the majestic entrance hall benefits from a height under six meter ceiling and from big windows of more than four meters.
Some steps lead up to the former courtroom which kept its magnificent wooden ceiling, its ledge of time and its old benches.
Six offices complete this level.
A very beautiful stone staircase harms the second then the third floor which welcomed the offices of the administration and the rooms of archives.
In the basement, 240sqm of cellars sheltered the former archives.
The growing tourist attractiveness of Provins, classified quoted medieval in the world heritage since 2001 allows to imagine various projects to restore life in this place. We can create for example a hotel, apartments of exception or place of professional activities there.
Possible public car park in front of the building
Heating in the fuel
50km of Melun 90km of Paris / 1H30 by train via the east station
DPE : 450
- A <= 50
- B 51-90
- C 91-150
- D 151-230
- E 231-330
- F 331-450
- G > 450
GES : 80
- A <= 5
- B 6-10
- C 11-20
- D 21-35
- E 36-55
- F 56-80
- G > 80
01 49 70 15 93 - firstname.lastname@example.org - www.medicys.fr