FINDING AN ATYPICAL PROPERTY TAKES TIME, RESPONSIVENESS AND A PERFECT KNOWLEDGE OF THE PROPERTY MARKET.
To respond to an increasing request from our clients who are looking for atypical properties, we have decided to create a home-hunting-service.
Our consultant, Nathalie Barichella, is exclusively dedicated to this personalized service.
The home hunting service enables our client to appoint our agency to find the right property on their behalf.
WHY WOULD THIS SERVICE BE OF INTEREST TO YOU?
You are looking for a contemporary or atypical home in the Marseille area.
You do not have the time to search yourself, or perhaps you do not live in the area already; whichever is the case, you would appreciate expert assistance.
WHY SHOULD YOU TRUST US TO FIND YOU AN ATYPICAL PROPERTY?
|Expertise||In-depth experience of atypical spaces.|
|Custom-made||A personalised service tailored to your specific needs.|
|Innovative||A determination and commitment to be constantly different, backed-up by a detailed methodology.|
|Time-saving||Daily research of all properties available in the market.|
|Best price||Proven expertise in the sale of many atypical properties.|
|Ethical||Human values and a genuinely close relationship with our clients.|
THE DIFFERENT STEPS OF OUR RELATIONSHIP
- Meeting you to understand your plans
- Assessing your plans and checking their feasibility
- Confirming that funds are preapproved
- Set-up of the specification board
- Property hunting, pre-selection, pre-viewings, reporting and selection validation
- Whole-day or half-day viewings to suit your availability
- Legal and technical investigations when necessary (city-hall, architect, interior designer, quotations, planning issues, etc.)
- Property value estimation, negotiation and purchase-offer
- Supervising the purchase process until the completion of the sale
- Assistance with moving into your new home, if required
An exclusive 3 months home hunting service contract.
Fees vary from 2.5% to 4% (including VAT) depending on the nature of the project (our fees are due and payable only on successful completion of our assignment when the sale is officially closed in the notary’s office).