Built in 2008, this 190 m² property and its 57 m² workshop offer a resolutely contemporary architecture that is part of the movement initiated by Le Corbusier in the 1950s.
Its clean lines are sublimated by large windows opening onto a landscaped garden of over 1250 m², quiet and secluded.
In a set of illuminating sliding bays of pure volumes, this house reveals a living room of 70 m² very functional whose kitchen punctuates the space of its singular lines.
High quality materials in the choice of floors and kitchen work plans enhance the purity of the rooms.
Open on a Douglas terrace of 100 m² with its basins of amenities and fountains, the whole is bathed in light in any season.
A laundry room, an office and a suite of 30 m² with dressing room and bathroom complete this level.
An oak staircase whose slime is glued laminated, white lacquered leads to the floor where we find a bathroom and three large bedrooms, one with terrace.
The construction is carried out in bio-brick, the renewal of the air is ensured by a VMC double flow, the geothermal ground heating allows a consumption of primary energy mastered.
Double garages and outdoor parking. Transport and high school nearby.
10 minutes from Nantes / Rennes. 45 minutes from La Baule and Rennes.
(Nantes Périphérique at 20 minutes).
30 minutes from Saint-Nazaire and the shipyards of the Atlantic
DPE : B
- A <= 50
- B 51-90
- C 91-150
- D 151-230
- E 231-330
- F 331-450
- G > 450
GES : A
- A <= 5
- B 6-10
- C 11-20
- D 21-35
- E 36-55
- F 56-80
- G > 80