These old communes of 1850 with equestrian vocation are located in the pretty hamlet of Saint-Forget, 4 km from Chevreuse, at the entrance of the Regional Natural Park of the High Valley of the same name.
They are built on 2370 m² of a plot composed on its front part of a beautiful paved courtyard, then, at the back, a wooden terrace, a landscaped garden and a jacuzzi. The rest of the land is wooded.
Meulières, half-timberings and cover in slates give this building of 280 m ² all its character. Behind the finely worked façade of this elegant Anglo-Norman hides an interior distributed on two levels renovated according to the rules of art.
On the ground floor, entirely covered with Burgundy stones, a large entrance hall leads on one side to a reception area of 58 m² with a vaulted ceiling in bricks, waiting only for its stove. the other, to a room of 27 m² whose destination is to be a kitchen dinning. Dressing and laundry complete this level.
The staircase illuminates zenithally and its beautifully designed Italian railing leads to the parquet floor and distributes two separate spaces: The space dedicated to parents includes a bedroom of more than 14 m², a bathroom, an office, and a dressing to be conceived in the clearing. The children’s area has three bedrooms and a shower room.
Attic and former courtyard to the English leave still beautiful possibilities of development.
Shops and school in Chevreuse (4 km, 5 mn), railway station in Saint-Rémy-Lès-Chevreuse (RER B, 6 km, 9 mn).
- A <= 50
- B 51-90
- C 91-150
- D 151-230
- E 231-330
- F 331-450
- G > 450
- A <= 5
- B 6-10
- C 11-20
- D 21-35
- E 36-55
- F 56-80
- G > 80
01 49 70 15 93 - email@example.com - www.medicys.fr